|Established Year||: 1955|
|Address||: Little Flower Clarist Convent Peruvanthanam,Idukki Dt|
Accepting the invitation of the parish priest and parishioners of Peruvanthanam to start a convent there seven sisters from Changanassery came on 5th June 1955 and started staying in a small house owned by the parish.The foundation stone for the new convent was laid on October 3rd, the feast day of St.Little Flower,and it was named Little Flower Convent.This new convent was blessed by Mar Mathew Kavukattu on 15th May1956. The sisters started a nursery school in 1995 at the request of the local people and now it functions as an English Medium Nursery School. When St.Joseph's High School Peruvanthanam was promoted as Higher Secondary school,a boarding house was started attached to the convent for the safe stay of the girls and the students and their parents consider it a great blessing.